Translation Services for:
• Contracts: sales contracts, outsourcing contracts, supplier contracts, lease contracts, trust contracts, trust beneficiary rights trading, real estate securitization related contracts, license contracts, loan contracts, partnership contracts, joint development contracts, joint venture contracts, etc.
• Litigation documents: complaints, briefs, preliminary documents, judicial precedents, etc.
• Law clauses: domestic and overseas
• Various company regulations: employment, salary and bonus, retirement pay, personnel evaluation, loan and transfer, travel expenses, childcare and nursing care leave, budget management, official seal handling, stock handling, division of duties, stock options, etc.
• Registration related documents: articles of incorporation, certified copies of register, etc.
• Due diligence documents
• Corporate governance related documents: corporate governance reports, takeover defense measures, committee regulations, board rules, internal audit regulations, etc.
Performed by trained experts
Clear and easy to read
Our legal translation staff is comprised of those with both graduate degrees and certification in legal translation. We are also thorough in revising, proof reading, and provide legal reviewing as needed.
Literary Translation and Editing
Translation Services for:
• Fiction: science fiction, fantasy, mystery, romance, young adult, children, picture books, etc.
• Nonfiction: business, self-development, biographies, educational, current affairs, travel, movie and art critiques, hobby, reference books, etc.
• Academic and technical literature:
o Humanities and social science: Ideology, philosophy, linguistics, political science, legal studies, psychology, environmental studies, women’s studies, energy issues, education, welfare, international relations, etc.
o Natural science: biology, environmental science, medicine, life science, agriculture, physiology, disaster prevention etc.
For fiction: translation that preserves the original author’s style.
For nonfiction: clear and easy to read.
For technical books: accurate and error-free translation performed by experts
Our literary translation staff is comprised of those with both graduate degrees and certification in literary translation. For technical books, we also have experts review work as needed.
Interpreting Services for:
Whether it’s for international conferences, symposiums, seminars, new product launches, press conferences, negotiations, business alliances, or in-house meetings,
MLC provides highly experienced interpreters to meet your needs. We at MLC always make sure clients obtain their communication objectives, and verify any issues that may impact interpreting. We also offer in-house interpreter and translator packages for large projects.
Types of Interpreting
From International Conferences to Accompanied Interpreting
Whether it is for international conferences, symposiums, seminars, new product launches, press conferences, negotiations, business alliances, or in-house meetings, MLC provides highly experienced interpreters to meet your needs. We at MLC always make sure clients obtain their communication objectives, and verify any issues that may impact interpreting.
• Successive Interpretation
For successive interpretation, the interpreter uses the same time as the original speaker to interpret what the speaker said. For example, if the speaker’s presentation takes 1 hour, it will take another hour for interpreter (2 hours total). This method is suitable when time constraints are not an issue.
• Accompanied Interpretation
Interpreters accompany clients on their courtesy visits, company visits, factory tours etc. Interpreters interpret successively or by whispering.